Ala Modalaindi Music shortly in the market

Debutant Director Nandini Reddy’s maiden crazy (Love) story, Ala Modalaindi, had music launch on Monday, November 15, 2010 at Hotel Daspalla in Hyderabad. Veteran directors K Raghavendra Rao and Kodanda Ramireddy, director S S Rajamouli, Srinu Vytla, Gunnam Gangaraju, Bhimineni and Deva Katta, producer Shyam Prasad Reddy, senior actress Jayasudha, hero Sumanth and Rupadevi graced the audio launch ceremony. The film is produced by K Damodara Prasad on Sri Ranjith Movies banner and has Naani and newcomer Nitya Menon as the lead pair. Kalyani Malik has scored the music.

Rajamouli said he was awestruck by Nandini Reddy seeing her coming to the sets on her own car as assistant director. “We used to wear hawai chappals, and normal shirts and pants where as she and other assistant directors of her range in Hyderabad were always seen in neatly dressed avatar with good shoes. I knew her from the days of she assisting Gunnam Gangaraju and she is highly talented. She and her entire of team of this film are talented and I am sure that they would get success with this film. I have huge expectations on this team,” Rajamouli said.

Producer Shyam Prasad recalled: “Prior to the shooting of Arundhati, I told Nandini the movie’s script and sought her opinion. She reaffirmed my faith in the script and she also helped Anushka preparing for Arundhati role. Nandini is full of ideas.”

Directors Srinu Vytla and Gunnam Gangaraju also raved Nandini.

Nandini said she became director because of her mother. “She encouraged me in pursuing my dreams. And in movie field, all the great personalities – Raghavendra Rao, Allu Aravind, Suresh Babu and Shyam Prasad Reddy Gaaru – have been encouraging me. I thank for their support. Regarding this film, I wrote this script keeping Naani as hero in mind. Nitya Menon’s natural acting will get accolades”

Comments