"Aditi Agarwal" ready to wear a bikini...!!!

Aditi-Actress Aditi Agarwal of Gangotri movie  fame is making her comeback to movies. She has been roped in for a movie titled  as"Lokame Kothaga…". The lady of luck started ignoring her after her debut movie Gangotri. Though she was seen in moviez like ‘Koduku’ and ‘Vidyarthi’, the movies remained as flops at the box office.

Aditi  says about her career in her words  “I accepted films which turned insignificant after my debut film Gangotri. On the other hand, I started concentrating on my education and neglected my career. Now, I am focusing on my forthcoming film ‘Lokame Kothaga…’. I hope the film would give me a break in my career.If the story demands then I have no restrictions to sport a bikini. Film industry is filled with glamour and one cannot just survive on talent alone. So, I don’t want to keep any kind of restrictions on me”.like this she said.

Comments