Megastar Chiruu Coming On screens by October 2011

Megastar Chiranjeevi’s after making a struggle in the politics is going to be back on the screens soon, to delight his fans and Telugu audiences. And this is for sure going to be Happy  news for chiru fans.

Chiru  is excited to divulge his move back to the Tollywood industry. “My next film would be ready for release by October 2011. I can’t resist the pressure of my fans and the audiences.”

Megastar MLA of Tirupati constituency, while delivering a speech in the press conference organized by the local journalists at the TUDA conveyed that this is the right time for him to make a film. He also said that "i am always maintained cordial relationship with the film journalists, who “shaped up my career and made me understand what fabrication is and what truth is.”

“Recently, there was a media discussion over my weight. Though the journalists have the job-satisfaction, they do not have the jebu(pocket) satisfaction. So, I want you (journalists) to direct your energies towards dealing with real public issues. Let the precious time be not wasted in pursuit of sensationalism,” he maintained.

He concluded by saying that I will soon announce the further details about this project.

Comments