Khaleja -Mahesh success meet


Prince Mahesh Babu finally met up with the press meet at Ista Hotel, Hyderabad after a gap of three to four years. He shared the lot things about making of ‘Mahesh Khaleja’ success of the film. Khaaleja has set new benchmarks for me in terms of performance.. He said he got mixed reactions are coming, as per the collection wise I  was very  happy through out A.P. it is the collections which is matter at the end of the day.

Mahesh babu Speaking to the press said:“I thought twice about this film when Trivikram narrated me this story. He explained me about a taxi driver and his diction. I’ve never done a character like this before. A new mannerism called ‘Bayya’ was used throughout the film. Today success is the result of our hard work. I thank C Kalyan on this occasion.”

C.kalyan told to media “We are very happy with the success of this film and that the people from all walks of life are watching it. There is a stable collections across the world. US reports say that the 1st day collections are $ 400,050. The software employees are asking for special shows. Mahesh Babu’s character is the highlight of the film and he gave an outstanding performance along with Brahmanandam and Prakash Raj. I thank the audience for watching the film and appreciating it.”

Apart from Mahesh Babu, Trivikaram Srinivas ,C.Kalayan and many more  attended the press meet.

Comments